Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Grape it is Not

This is not the purple of a grape singing monster. This is eggplant with pizazz. It is a little bit of flare for my three year old. Okay, the lining with the purple now reminds me of Anthony from Designing Women which it did not last night; I will have to see what my daughter thinks about it.
The cord jacket is lined in a Michael Miller fabric and four slightly shimmering floral buttons decorate the front. With the black and white lining I did not want a really busy button.

But that did not stop me from adding something different to the under collar. A little secret.
And I already have one cord boot made for her.

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

If that jacket wasn't in size Tiny, it'd be made for me! I love it!

Thanks for your comment back to me on your last post. Made me smile!

Jules said...

Its gorgeous! I would wear it too if I could shrink myself!